We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service administrator to join our ever-expanding operations/planning team in Skelmersdale.
Working Monday to Friday (40 hrs) we are looking for individuals who are looking to learn and develop in an exciting fast-paced organisation.
Main Responsibilities and Objectives:
- To work within a shipping/transport operation completing multiple transport-related administrative tasks accurately and consistently
- To process bookings of full load and groupage consignments off-shore islands
- Complete full and accurate trailer manifests
- Check and submit Customs declarations Continual communication with external/internal colleagues and partners Complete various KPI’s
- Experience in transport and planning preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A flexible and positive approach
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Products
- Highly organised
Salary: £20,000 (increasing after 6 months)